Wed, 08 Jul 2020
Angoor Sharbat Recipe
• 1/2 X 3-Inch Piece Of Orange Zest
• ¼ Tsp Cardamom Seeds
• 4 Cloves
• 6 Cup Grape Juice
• ½ Cup Honey
• 2-Inch Piece Of Cinnamon Stick
• 2 Cup Water
• Place the zest, cardamom seeds and cloves in a small piece of cheese cloth and tie.
• Boil the juice and honey near to the boiling point over moderate heat.
• Remove from heat and add the spice bag and cinnamon stick, cover, and set aside for 4 hours.
• Remove the spice bag and cinnamon stick and refrigerate the juice.
• Add the water before serving.
Back to Recipes Home