Wed, 20 Mar 2019
Pepper Chicken Recipe
• ½ Kg Chicken
• 1 Tsp Ginger Paste
• 1 Tsp Garlic Paste
• ½ Tsp Garam Masala
• 2 Tbsp Tomato Puree
• 2 Tbsp Freshly Chopped Coriander Leaves
• 1 Tbsp Pepper Corns Coarsely Powdered
• Few Curry Leaves
• 2 Tbsp Oil
• Salt to Taste
• Wash and cut the chicken into small pieces.
• Make slits on all sides of each piece.
• Add pepper, salt, half of the ginger garlic, garam masala.
• Mix chicken with mixture and let it marinate for 4 hours.
• Fry the chicken pieces in a frying pan with heated oil till they turn light brown in color.
• Drain the extra oil with some paper towels.
• Fry curry leaves in the remaining oil in the same pan.
• Add ginger garlic paste and sauté.
• Add tomato puree and cook in low flame.
• Add chicken, marinade, coriander leaves and remaining garam masala.
• Add half a cup hot water, cover and cook on a low flame for 20 minutes.
• Garnish with fresh coriander leaves, and pepper powder.
Back to Recipes Home