Mon, 21 May 2018
Butter Chicken Recipe
• ½ Kg Chicken Boneless
• 1 Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
• 2 Big Tomatoes
• 2 Onions
• 1 Tsp Ginger And Green Chili Paste
• 1 Tsp Cumin Powder
• 1 Tsp Red Chili Powder
• 1 Tsp Coriander Powder
• ½ Tbsp Lemon Juice
• ½ Tbsp Yoghurt
• 2 Tbsp Butter
• 1 Tbsp Fresh Cream
• Salt to Taste
• Wash and cut the chicken into small pieces.
• Make slits on all sides of each piece.
• Mix curd, ginger garlic paste, ½ teaspoon coriander powder, ½ teaspoon cumin powder and ½ teaspoon red chilly powder, lemon juice and onion paste.
• Mix this mixture with chicken pieces and allow it to marinate overnight.
• Heat half of the butter and add chicken with the entire paste and sauté it.
• Cook for 25 minutes or till the chicken is well cooked.
• After the water evaporates, fry the chicken in the fat for another five minutes.
• Remove from flame and keep it aside.
• In another pan, heat the remaining butter.
• Add red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and sauté briefly.
• Add chopped tomatoes, sugar and salt to taste and cook for 5 minutes.
• Add chicken, ginger and green chillies.
• Mix well and cook for ten minutes in low flame.
• Garnish with butter flakes, fresh cream and coriander leaves.
Back to Recipes Home