• Tuesday, 16 July 2019

1 dead, 9 hospitalised after eating poisoned mutton


Jul 11, 2019 (5 days ago) |
Ranchi, July 11 : One person died and nine were hospitalised after they consumed poisoned mutton in Jharkhand's Gumla district, police said on Thursday.
According to police, some people from Chapka Kathartoli village cooked a goat which had died after consuming pesticide on Wednesday night.

After consuming the poisoned mutton, more than 10 villagers started vomiting. They were taken to a hospital where one Jethu Oraon, 65, died.

The rest are being treated. The condition of three is critical, police said.

Like This Article?
1 dead, 9 hospitalised after eating poisoned mutton

contact Post your comment

category Read other India Regional News stories

home page Visit Home Page for latest updates