• Friday, 24 May 2019

2 kids die of electric shock in UP


May 17, 2019 (7 days ago) |
Mahoba , May 17 : Two children were electrocuted after coming into contact with an electric fence erected around a farm to prevent the entry of stray animals in Mahoba district of Uttar Pradesh, police said on Friday.
Police Inspector Vipin Tripathi said cousins Ravi (12) and Aman (10), residents of Pipra village in Satna district in Madhya Pradesh, were visiting Palka village with their families for a wedding.

After a bath at a hand pump, they hung their clothes out to dry on the farm fence nearby when the electric shock killed them.

Police have registered a case against Vinod Namdev, around whose farm the fence was erected. Namdev is yet to be arrested.

Like This Article?
2 kids die of electric shock in UP

contact Post your comment

category Read other India Regional News stories

home page Visit Home Page for latest updates