4-yr-old boy dies after swallowing rubber toy inside snack packet
(8 months ago)
Eluru (Andhra Pradesh) , November 2 : In a tragic incident, a four-year-old boy died after gulping a rubber toy in a snack packet accidently in Eluru town of West Godavari district in Andhra Pradesh.
The minor, identified as Nireekshan Kumar, bought a snack packet and consumed a free toy inside the packet by mistake.
Victim's father, Lakshman said the boy immediately fell down unconscious and was rushed to a government hospital, where the doctors declared him brought dead.