Tuesday, 31 Mar 2020

Caesars Entertainment Organizes USD 2 Million in Support of Las Vegas Shooting Victims

LAS VEGAS: In light of the tragic shooting in Las Vegas on October 1st, 2017, Caesars Entertainment (NASDAQ: CZR), its employees, family of chefs and entertainers have come together to organize USD 2 Million in donations to assist those impacted by this terrible event and to help our community heal.

"This senseless tragedy has forever impacted the lives of so many, and we are committed to offering resources to help those affected and to support the community organizations who will need our ongoing assistance," said Mark Frissora, Chief Executive Officer and President of Caesars Entertainment.

As part of its long-term commitment to those impacted by the tragedy, Caesars Entertainment is working alongside its celebrity chef partners to craft an event to honor everyone impacted.

"Last week's events are still fresh and while we are still organizing the event, every single one of our celebrity chefs immediately jumped at the opportunity to help," said Frissora. "I'm very proud of how our Caesars family has come together in support of our hometown."

Celebrity Chefs who have committed to join Caesars Entertainment in planning this event include Michael Chow, Giada de Laurentiis, Guy Fieri, Bobby Flay, Steve Martorano, Nobuyuki "Nobu" Matsuhisa, Frank Pellegrino Jr., Gordon Ramsay and Guy Savoy.

Caesars Entertainment will making contributions along with entertainers Celine Dion and Ringo Starr who have pledged to donate show proceeds to the victims of the Las Vegas massacre.

The company also is continuing to provide support by delivering food and supplies to hospitals for staff and victims' families, lodging for volunteers and coordinating blood drives to help replenish the depleted supply.

(PRN | 2 years ago)