IndiaMART becomes first B2B marketplace in India to register 10 crore users
"We have aimed at making IndiaMART a one-stop-shop for all the business needs and have strived for curating a platform that is simple and convenient for millions of MSMEs in India," said Chief Operating Officer Dinesh Gulati.
New Delhi , Feb 27 : Leading B2B marketplace IndiaMART said on Thursday it has seen a 10-fold increase in its user base over the past six years to achieve 10 crore registered users on the platform.
Nearly 36 per cent of the traffic on IndiaMART comes from metro cities and the remaining 64 per cent from tier one, tier two and smaller towns.
"We have tried to show the masses the digital way of doing business. Going forward, we will keep investing in our platform with the use of voice, vernacular, artificial intelligence and machine learning that will further ease out doing business in India," said Gulati.
IndiaMART is India's largest online B2B marketplace for business products and services. It is a platform that connects buyers and sellers across borders and time-zones through business solutions.
The marketplace provides ease and convenience to buyers by offering a wide assortment of products and a responsive seller base while offering lead generation, lead management and payment solutions to its sellers.
Post Your Comments
Shared Recently!Amitabh Bachchan heaps praises on Ranbir Kapoor with then and now pictures
Residents Delight in the Winter Olympic Games at Pelican Landing Assisted Living and Memory Care