New York, Feb 15: While you may not dream of being the next Rachel Ray, you may still want to hold your own in the kitchen.
Below are some great suggestions that can help you turn into a pretty good cook.
1. Remember that preparation is as important as cooking.
2. Don't store spices above the stove, opt for a cool, dry space instead.
3. Make your stock in a big pot so you can freeze some to have on hand.
4. Cook pasta one minute less than stated, and cook the remainder in the sauce you are using.
5. Discover the benefits of brining.
6. It's best to keep it simple.
7. Season your meats evenly.
8. Why it's best to cook things low and slow.
9. Read through recipes well before attempting them.
10. Be well organized.
If you put your mind to it, then becoming efficient in the kitchen is simple. Errors through practice will soon turn into proficiency, and a whole lot of tasty dishes.
Liked This Article? Be First To Share it!