New York, Feb 15: Juicing is extremely popular nowadays, but many people aren't exactly sure where to start.
The tips in this article will help you to make juice that is not only tasty, but extremely healthy.
1. Purchase a great juicing machine.
2. Experiment with different fruits and veggies.
3. To keep juice from discoloring when you store it, add a few teaspoons of lemon juice.
4. Start with vegetables you enjoy, and add new items one at a time.
5. Don't mix fruits and veggies, as they are digested differently.
6. Use a fruit or vegetable from each color group.
7. Use organic produce whenever possible.
If you are new to juicing, keep it simple to begin with. Use fruits and vegetables that you enjoy, and add new varieties one by one. In no time, you will start to feel much healthier - your body will thank you!
Liked This Article? Be First To Share it!