Tuesday, 27 October 2020

Fire breaks out at Covid hospital in Odisha

Link
Share
Class
Send
Send
  • IANS | 1 month ago
Bhubaneswar, Sep 21 : A fire broke out at the dedicated Sadguru Covid Hospital at Jagatpur in Odisha's Cuttack on Monday, said a fire official.

While there was no loss of life in the incident, all the 127 Covid-19 patients undergoing treatment at the hospital have been evacuated safely, said fire service official Satyajit Mohanty.

He said the patients have been shifted to other hospitals.

Electric short circuit in a faulty air conditioner at the ICU is believed to be the reason behind the cause of the fire.

Anil Samal, Revenue Divisional Commissioner (Central) said a probe has been ordered into the fire mishap.

A detailed inquiry would be conducted to ascertain the cause of the fire at the hospital, said Samal.

Fire breaks out at Covid hospital in Odisha

Liked This Article? Be The First To Share it!
Share
Class
Send
Send


Find any Critical Errors? Please Report It!



You May Also Like: