Wed, 22 Feb 2017
• 2 cups Wheat Flour
• 4 Potatoes
• 1 cup Garden peas
• 1 cup Shredded Cabbage
• 1 cup Chopped Onion
• 8 Chopped Green Chilies
• 1 tsp Ginger Paste
• ¼ cup Mint leaves
• 1 bunch chopped Coriander Leaves
• Oil to fry
• Salt to taste
• Soak peas in water and boil well so that they become soft.
• Boil potatoes, peel and slightly mash.
• Boil cabbage.
• In heated oil, fry chopped onions until they become light brown.
• Add ginger paste, coriander, mint, green chili and fry for one minute.
• Add salt and the boiled peas, cabbage and mashed potatoes and Stir well.
• Cook for a minute, remove from heat and keep aside.
• Mix flour, salt, butter and make dough by adding water carefully.
• Divide the dough into small balls and flatten each ball to form a circle.
• Divide the circle into two (half circles) and wet the edges of each half circle.
• Place sufficient amount of stuffing in the middle of the half circle and fold the corners in, so that, it looks like a stuffed triangle.
• Seal the edges carefully.
• Deep fry in heated oil.
Back to Recipes Home