Recipes India - Samosa Recipe
• 2 cups Wheat Flour
• 4 Potatoes
• 1 cup Garden peas
• 1 cup Shredded Cabbage
• 1 cup Chopped Onion
• 8 Chopped Green Chilies
• 1 tsp Ginger Paste
• ¼ cup Mint leaves
• 1 bunch chopped Coriander Leaves
• Oil to fry
• Salt to taste
• Soak peas in water and boil well so that they become soft.
• Boil potatoes, peel and slightly mash.
• Boil cabbage.
• In heated oil, fry chopped onions until they become light brown.
• Add ginger paste, coriander, mint, green chili and fry for one minute.
• Add salt and the boiled peas, cabbage and mashed potatoes and Stir well.
• Cook for a minute, remove from heat and keep aside.
• Mix flour, salt, butter and make dough by adding water carefully.
• Divide the dough into small balls and flatten each ball to form a circle.
• Divide the circle into two (half circles) and wet the edges of each half circle.
• Place sufficient amount of stuffing in the middle of the half circle and fold the corners in, so that, it looks like a stuffed triangle.
• Seal the edges carefully.
• Deep fry in heated oil.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This website contains material protected under International Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written permission from the author / publisher.
Indian Breakfast Recipes | Indian Chutney Recipes | Indian Curry Powder Preparation | Indian Dal Recipes | Indian Egg Recipes | Indian Fish Recipes | Indian Meat Curry Recipes | Indian Payasam Recipes | Indian Pickle Recipes | Indian Raita Recipes | Indian Recipes Info | Indian Rice Recipes | Indian Roti Recipes | Indian Snacks Recipes | Indian Soft Drinks Recipes | Indian Soup Recipes | Onam Recipes | Spices of India | Vegetarian Recipes of Kerala | Recipes Home Page