Recipes India - Cutlet Recipe
• ½ Cup Cabbage
• ½ Cup Paneer
• ¼ Cup Breadcrumbs
• 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
• 1 Tbsp Green Chili Paste
• 3/4 Cup Mashed Potatoes
• 1 Tbsp Chopped Coriander Leaves
• Salt to Taste
• Rub salt to cabbage and leave it aside for about 10 minutes.
• Squeeze the water out from cabbage.
• Add paneer crumbs, mashed potatoes and other Ingredients:.
• Mix well and prepare long oval balls.
• Apply breadcrumbs over each of them.
• Shallow fry the cutlets in heated oil.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This website contains material protected under International Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written permission from the author / publisher.
Indian Breakfast Recipes | Indian Chutney Recipes | Indian Curry Powder Preparation | Indian Dal Recipes | Indian Egg Recipes | Indian Fish Recipes | Indian Meat Curry Recipes | Indian Payasam Recipes | Indian Pickle Recipes | Indian Raita Recipes | Indian Recipes Info | Indian Rice Recipes | Indian Roti Recipes | Indian Snacks Recipes | Indian Soft Drinks Recipes | Indian Soup Recipes | Onam Recipes | Spices of India | Vegetarian Recipes of Kerala | Recipes Home Page