Recipes India - Banana Chips Recipe
Banana Chips Recipe
• 5 raw bananas
• ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
• Oil for deep-frying
• Salt to taste
• Red chili powder
• Peel the outer skin of bananas and place them in salted ice water.
• Chop the bananas and add turmeric.
• Keep in water for 10 minutes and then drain out the water completely.
• Wipe them with a clean cloth to remove the moisture.
• Deep-fry the slices in heated oil till almost crisp.
• Prepare paste of ½ tsp water, ½ tsp chili powder, and 1/4 tsp salt.
• Add this paste to oil to make the slices crispier.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This website contains material protected under International Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written permission from the author / publisher.
Indian Breakfast Recipes | Indian Chutney Recipes | Indian Curry Powder Preparation | Indian Dal Recipes | Indian Egg Recipes | Indian Fish Recipes | Indian Meat Curry Recipes | Indian Payasam Recipes | Indian Pickle Recipes | Indian Raita Recipes | Indian Recipes Info | Indian Rice Recipes | Indian Roti Recipes | Indian Snacks Recipes | Indian Soft Drinks Recipes | Indian Soup Recipes | Onam Recipes | Spices of India | Vegetarian Recipes of Kerala | Recipes Home Page