Thu, 19 Oct 2017
Banana Chips Recipe
• 5 raw bananas
• ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
• Oil for deep-frying
• Salt to taste
• Red chili powder
• Peel the outer skin of bananas and place them in salted ice water.
• Chop the bananas and add turmeric.
• Keep in water for 10 minutes and then drain out the water completely.
• Wipe them with a clean cloth to remove the moisture.
• Deep-fry the slices in heated oil till almost crisp.
• Prepare paste of ½ tsp water, ½ tsp chili powder, and 1/4 tsp salt.
• Add this paste to oil to make the slices crispier.
Back to Recipes Home