Recipes India - Lime Pickle Recipe (2)
Lime Pickle Recipe (2)
• 1 Kg Lime
• 225 Gms Salt
• 250 Ml Mustard Oil
• 30 Gms Dry Fenugreek Leaves
• 10 Gms Turmeric
• 20 Gms Red Chili Pepper
• Cut the limes into small pieces and place it in an airtight jar.
• Add salt to it and shake it well.
• After 4 days, add other ground Ingredients: and mix well.
• Pour oil over it ensuring that it covers the pickle completely.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This website contains material protected under International Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written permission from the author / publisher.
Indian Breakfast Recipes | Indian Chutney Recipes | Indian Curry Powder Preparation | Indian Dal Recipes | Indian Egg Recipes | Indian Fish Recipes | Indian Meat Curry Recipes | Indian Payasam Recipes | Indian Pickle Recipes | Indian Raita Recipes | Indian Recipes Info | Indian Rice Recipes | Indian Roti Recipes | Indian Snacks Recipes | Indian Soft Drinks Recipes | Indian Soup Recipes | Onam Recipes | Spices of India | Vegetarian Recipes of Kerala | Recipes Home Page