Recipes India - Mutton Chops Recipe
Mutton Chops Recipe
Mutton - 1 kg
Onion - 2
Chilly powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 2 tsp
Vinegar - As required
Sliced Ginger - 1 piece
Green Chilly - 5
Ginger - 1 piece
Garlic - 25 grm
Salt, Curry leaves - reqd
Pepper powder - 2 tsp
Oil - rqd
1. Wash and cut mutton into small pieces.
2. Boil Mutton pieces with chilly powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, vinegar, sliced onion, sliced ginger and water.
3. Remove the liquid gravy and keep aside.
4. Heat oil in a kadai, add pepper.
5. Add Green chilly, Ginger, Garlic, Onion and fry till golden.
6. Add the previously kept aside liquid gravy and let it boil.
7. Add the cooked mutton, enough Salt and Curry leaves.
8. When the gravy becomes thick, remove from fire.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This website contains material protected under International Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written permission from the author / publisher.
Indian Breakfast Recipes | Indian Chutney Recipes | Indian Curry Powder Preparation | Indian Dal Recipes | Indian Egg Recipes | Indian Fish Recipes | Indian Meat Curry Recipes | Indian Payasam Recipes | Indian Pickle Recipes | Indian Raita Recipes | Indian Recipes Info | Indian Rice Recipes | Indian Roti Recipes | Indian Snacks Recipes | Indian Soft Drinks Recipes | Indian Soup Recipes | Onam Recipes | Spices of India | Vegetarian Recipes of Kerala | Recipes Home Page