Recipes India - Beef Curry Recipe
by Mrs Annamma Philippose (Feedback)
Beef Curry Recipe
Beef - 500 grm
Sliced Onions - 3 desert spoon
Coconut Milk - 1/2 cup
Garam masala - 2 tsp
Vinegar - 1 desert spoon
Salt - reqd
Oil - 2 desert spoon
Mustard - 1 tsp
Boiled water - As required
1. Mix garam masala with water, make to a fine paste and keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a Kadai, splutter Mustard seeds.
3. Add sliced onion and sauté well.
4. Add Garam masala paste and sauté until oil clears up.
5. Place the Beef pieces into it.
6. Add boiling water, Vinegar and salt and cook on a low fire.
7. When the beef pieces are cooked, add coconut milk.
8. When the gravy becomes thick, remove from fire.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This website contains material protected under International Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written permission from the author / publisher.