Thu, 27 Jul 2017
Stuffed Idlis Recipe
• Left Over Idli Mix
• Green Chilies
• Shelled Peas
• Coriander Leaves
• Boil, peel and mash potatoes.
• Cut onions thin/small and fry with chopped green chillies, cashews, and curry leaves.
• Add tomatoes, shelled peas and fry until done.
• Add mashed potatoes and mix well with salt.
• Add chopped coriander leaves and remove from the fire.
• Grease idli stand and pour a small spoon of idli batter.
• Place one tbsp potato mixture in a flat spoon.
• Pour a spoon full of idli batter on top and cover the stuffing.
• Steam cook.
Back to Recipes Home