Recipes India - Aval Idli Recipe
Aval Idli Recipe
• 1 Cup Parboiled Rice
• 1 Cup Rice
• 1 Cup Aval
• ¼ Cup Blackgram Dal
• Salt to Taste
• Clean and soak the Ingredients: separately 8 hours.
• Grind to make the batter similar to that of the regular idli batter.
• Let it ferment overnight.
• Add salt and mix the batter thoroughly before pouring on to the idli plates.
• Steam cook for 10-15 minutes.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This website contains material protected under International Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written permission from the author / publisher.
Indian Breakfast Recipes | Indian Chutney Recipes | Indian Curry Powder Preparation | Indian Dal Recipes | Indian Egg Recipes | Indian Fish Recipes | Indian Meat Curry Recipes | Indian Payasam Recipes | Indian Pickle Recipes | Indian Raita Recipes | Indian Recipes Info | Indian Rice Recipes | Indian Roti Recipes | Indian Snacks Recipes | Indian Soft Drinks Recipes | Indian Soup Recipes | Onam Recipes | Spices of India | Vegetarian Recipes of Kerala | Recipes Home Page