Recipes India - Mango-Fish Gravy Recipe
Mango-Fish Gravy Recipe
• ½ Kg White Fish
• 1 Mango
• 1 Tbsp Chopped Garlic
• 1 Tbsp Chopped Ginger
• 4 Green Chilies
• 1 Onion
• 1 Tsp Red Chili Powder
• ½ Tsp Turmeric
• Few Curry Leaves
• 2 Cups Water
• 2 Tbsp Oil
• Salt to Taste
• Chop onion and mango into slices separately.
• Fry ginger, garlic, green chillies and onions in heated oil.
• Sauté till the onions turn golden brown.
• Add turmeric, red chilly powder and salt to taste.
• Add water and mango slices.
• Allow it to boil and then add fish pieces.
• Cook well till the gravy becomes thick and fish is completely cooked.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This website contains material protected under International Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written permission from the author / publisher.
Indian Breakfast Recipes | Indian Chutney Recipes | Indian Curry Powder Preparation | Indian Dal Recipes | Indian Egg Recipes | Indian Fish Recipes | Indian Meat Curry Recipes | Indian Payasam Recipes | Indian Pickle Recipes | Indian Raita Recipes | Indian Recipes Info | Indian Rice Recipes | Indian Roti Recipes | Indian Snacks Recipes | Indian Soft Drinks Recipes | Indian Soup Recipes | Onam Recipes | Spices of India | Vegetarian Recipes of Kerala | Recipes Home Page