Recipes India - Fish Cutlet Recipe
Fish Cutlet Recipe
• ½ Kg Fish
• 2 Tbsp Bread Crumbs
• 2 Egg Whites
• ½ Tsp Black Pepper
• 1 Green Chili
• 2 Garlic Flakes
• ½ Inch Ginger
• 2 Onions
• ¼ Tsp Turmeric
• 2 Tsp Red Chili Powder
• Oil to Fry
• Salt to Taste
• Wash, clean and cut fishes into small pieces.
• Apply red chilly powder, turmeric and salt on each of the pieces and cook in little water.
• Drain all the water and mash the fish.
• Mix onion, green chilly, ginger, and garlic in a blender and grind coarsely.
• In 2 tbsp of heated oil, add the coarsely ground paste and sauté till the raw smell evaporates.
• Add mashed fish, salt (if required) and black pepper powder.
• Mix all the Ingredients: well and make small balls out of this mixture.
• Beat the two egg whites in a bowl.
• Dip the spicy fish balls into the egg white and roll them over the bread crumbs so that they are evenly coated on all sides.
• Deep fry the balls in heated oil till they become golden brown in color.
• Garnish with onion rings and lemon wedges and serve.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This website contains material protected under International Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written permission from the author / publisher.
Indian Breakfast Recipes | Indian Chutney Recipes | Indian Curry Powder Preparation | Indian Dal Recipes | Indian Egg Recipes | Indian Fish Recipes | Indian Meat Curry Recipes | Indian Payasam Recipes | Indian Pickle Recipes | Indian Raita Recipes | Indian Recipes Info | Indian Rice Recipes | Indian Roti Recipes | Indian Snacks Recipes | Indian Soft Drinks Recipes | Indian Soup Recipes | Onam Recipes | Spices of India | Vegetarian Recipes of Kerala | Recipes Home Page