Mon, 24 Apr 2017
• 4 Cups Raw Rice
• ½ Cup White Gram
• 100 Gm Butter
• 25 Gm White Sesame Seeds
• 25 Gm Cumin Seeds
• Pinch Of Asafoetida Powder
• Salt To Taste
• Oil For Frying
• Wash and clean the rice. Allow it to dry. After it is dried completely, grind it to fine powder.
• Fry the gram without oil. Grind it in the same way and keep it aside.
• Mix the powdered rice, powdered gram, white sesame seeds, cumin seeds, asafoetida powder, butter and salt together.
• Add enough water to bring this mixture to dough-like consistency.
• Make circular shapes of the Murukku by rolling the dough.
• Deep fry these in heated oil to golden color and crispy.
Back to Recipes Home