Recipes India - Murukku Recipe
• 4 Cups Raw Rice
• ½ Cup White Gram
• 100 Gm Butter
• 25 Gm White Sesame Seeds
• 25 Gm Cumin Seeds
• Pinch Of Asafoetida Powder
• Salt To Taste
• Oil For Frying
• Wash and clean the rice. Allow it to dry. After it is dried completely, grind it to fine powder.
• Fry the gram without oil. Grind it in the same way and keep it aside.
• Mix the powdered rice, powdered gram, white sesame seeds, cumin seeds, asafoetida powder, butter and salt together.
• Add enough water to bring this mixture to dough-like consistency.
• Make circular shapes of the Murukku by rolling the dough.
• Deep fry these in heated oil to golden color and crispy.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This website contains material protected under International Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written permission from the author / publisher.
Indian Breakfast Recipes | Indian Chutney Recipes | Indian Curry Powder Preparation | Indian Dal Recipes | Indian Egg Recipes | Indian Fish Recipes | Indian Meat Curry Recipes | Indian Payasam Recipes | Indian Pickle Recipes | Indian Raita Recipes | Indian Recipes Info | Indian Rice Recipes | Indian Roti Recipes | Indian Snacks Recipes | Indian Soft Drinks Recipes | Indian Soup Recipes | Onam Recipes | Spices of India | Vegetarian Recipes of Kerala | Recipes Home Page