Recipes India - Dal Payasam Recipe
by Annamma Philipose
Dal Payasam Recipe Ingredients: Method:
• 1 cup Moong dal
• 1 cup grated Coconut
• 1 ½ Powdered Jaggery
• 1 Tsp Nutmeg Powder
• ¼ Cup Cashews
• ¼ Cup Golden Raisins
• Cardamom Powder
• Edible Camphor
• Roast moong dal without oil.
• Cook moong dal in a pressure cooker.
• Melt jaggery, by boiling it with little water, and mix this with the cooked dal.
• Cook for 10 minutes and remove from fire.
• Add nutmeg powder, cardamom powder, fried raisins, fried cashews and edible camphor.
Dal Payasam Recipe
Back to Recipes Home