Recipes India - Dal Payasam Recipe
by Mrs Annamma Philippose (Feedback)
Dal Payasam Recipe
• 1 cup Moong dal
• 1 cup grated Coconut
• 1 ½ Powdered Jaggery
• 1 Tsp Nutmeg Powder
• ¼ Cup Cashews
• ¼ Cup Golden Raisins
• Cardamom Powder
• Edible Camphor
• Roast moong dal without oil.
• Cook moong dal in a pressure cooker.
• Melt jaggery, by boiling it with little water, and mix this with the cooked dal.
• Cook for 10 minutes and remove from fire.
• Add nutmeg powder, cardamom powder, fried raisins, fried cashews and edible camphor.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This website contains material protected under International Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written permission from the author / publisher.