Thu, 24 Aug 2017
Kesar Kaju Barfi Recipe
• 500 gms cashew nuts
• 300 gms sugar
• ½ tsp saffron
• ¼ tsp orange color
• 2 chandi (silver) warak
• Soak the cashew nuts in water for 4 hours and grind them into a paste.
• Mix sugar and cashew nuts and roast on low heat, stirring constantly.
• Mix saffron and orange color to it.
• On the rolling board place a butter paper and pour the mixture on it.
• Place another butter paper and place the mixture between the two papers.
• Roll it with rolling pin.
• Remove the butter paper from top and place silver warak, and cut the burfi into pieces.
Back to Recipes Home