Recipes India - Kesar Kaju Barfi Recipe
Kesar Kaju Barfi Recipe
• 500 gms cashew nuts
• 300 gms sugar
• ½ tsp saffron
• ¼ tsp orange color
• 2 chandi (silver) warak
• Soak the cashew nuts in water for 4 hours and grind them into a paste.
• Mix sugar and cashew nuts and roast on low heat, stirring constantly.
• Mix saffron and orange color to it.
• On the rolling board place a butter paper and pour the mixture on it.
• Place another butter paper and place the mixture between the two papers.
• Roll it with rolling pin.
• Remove the butter paper from top and place silver warak, and cut the burfi into pieces.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This website contains material protected under International Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written permission from the author / publisher.
Indian Breakfast Recipes | Indian Chutney Recipes | Indian Curry Powder Preparation | Indian Dal Recipes | Indian Egg Recipes | Indian Fish Recipes | Indian Meat Curry Recipes | Indian Payasam Recipes | Indian Pickle Recipes | Indian Raita Recipes | Indian Recipes Info | Indian Rice Recipes | Indian Roti Recipes | Indian Snacks Recipes | Indian Soft Drinks Recipes | Indian Soup Recipes | Onam Recipes | Spices of India | Vegetarian Recipes of Kerala | Recipes Home Page