Recipes India - Carrot Halwa Recipe
by Annamma Philipose
Carrot Halwa Recipe Ingredients Method
• 1 kg Carrots
• 1 litre Milk
• 1 tsp Cardamom seeds
• 500 grams Sugar
• 6 tsp Ghee
• 4 tsp Raisins
• 4 tsp Almonds
• 4 tsp Pistachios
• Wash and grate the carrots.
• Cook the grated carrots in milk and keep stirring well.
• Add sugar, mix well and cook till the sugar has dissolved and all the milk has been absorbed.
• Add ghee, raisins, and crushed cardamoms.
• Remove from heat and garnish with almonds and pistachios.
Carrot Halwa Recipe
Back to Recipes Home