Recipes India - Carrot Halwa Recipe
by Mrs Annamma Philippose (Feedback)
Carrot Halwa Recipe
• 1 kg Carrots
• 1 litre Milk
• 1 tsp Cardamom seeds
• 500 grams Sugar
• 6 tsp Ghee
• 4 tsp Raisins
• 4 tsp Almonds
• 4 tsp Pistachios
• Wash and grate the carrots.
• Cook the grated carrots in milk and keep stirring well.
• Add sugar, mix well and cook till the sugar has dissolved and all the milk has been absorbed.
• Add ghee, raisins, and crushed cardamoms.
• Remove from heat and garnish with almonds and pistachios.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This website contains material protected under International Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written permission from the author / publisher.