Recipes India - Plum cake Recipe
Plum Cake Recipe
• 2 Cups Plums
• 1½ Cup Maida Flour
• 4 Eggs
• ¾ Cup Butter
• ¾ Cup White Sugar
• 1 Tsp Lemon Zest
½ Tsp Baking Powder
• Beat the egg whites in a bowl.
• Cream the butter with sugar in a large bowl.
• Add lemon zest to eggs.
• Stir together 1-cup flour and baking powder.
• Fold in this flour mixture into the creamed mixture.
• Add and stir the egg whites.
• Grease a ten-inch tube pan.
• Arrange the batter uniformly into the prepared pan.
• Arrange the sliced plums attractively over the batter with skin-side down.
• Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
• Bake it for 40 minutes.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This website contains material protected under International Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written permission from the author / publisher.
Indian Breakfast Recipes | Indian Chutney Recipes | Indian Curry Powder Preparation | Indian Dal Recipes | Indian Egg Recipes | Indian Fish Recipes | Indian Meat Curry Recipes | Indian Payasam Recipes | Indian Pickle Recipes | Indian Raita Recipes | Indian Recipes Info | Indian Rice Recipes | Indian Roti Recipes | Indian Snacks Recipes | Indian Soft Drinks Recipes | Indian Soup Recipes | Onam Recipes | Spices of India | Vegetarian Recipes of Kerala | Recipes Home Page