Recipes India - Plum cake Recipe
by Annamma Philipose
Plum Cake Recipe Ingredients: Method:
• 2 Cups Plums
• 1½ Cup Maida Flour
• 4 Eggs
• ¾ Cup Butter
• ¾ Cup White Sugar
• 1 Tsp Lemon Zest
½ Tsp Baking Powder
• Beat the egg whites in a bowl.
• Cream the butter with sugar in a large bowl.
• Add lemon zest to eggs.
• Stir together 1-cup flour and baking powder.
• Fold in this flour mixture into the creamed mixture.
• Add and stir the egg whites.
• Grease a ten-inch tube pan.
• Arrange the batter uniformly into the prepared pan.
• Arrange the sliced plums attractively over the batter with skin-side down.
• Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
• Bake it for 40 minutes.
Plum Cake Recipe
Back to Recipes Home