Fri, 19 Jan 2018
Egg Fried Rice Recipe
• 2 Eggs
• 2 Cups Rice
• 2 Onions
• 4 Green Chilies
• ½ Tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
• ½ Bunch Mint Leaves
• 2 Bay Leaves
• 1 Tbsp Garam Masala Powder
• 2 Tbsp Oil
• Salt to Taste
• Boil, peel and cut eggs into long slices.
• Cook the rice so that it is not sticky.
• Fry chopped onions in heated oil and sauté till they become pinkish brown in color.
• Add bay leaves and chilies.
• Add ginger garlic paste and sauté.
• Add eggs and stir carefully so that the eggs may not break.
• Add garam masala and cook for two minutes.
• Add mint leaves and remove from flame.
• Add cooked rice and salt and mix all the Ingredients: together without breaking eggs. Garnish with coriander leaves and fried cashew nuts.
Back to Recipes Home