Wed, 24 May 2017
Chinese and Oriental Dishes Available in India
The Orient is a name traditionally used in Western culture referring to the Southwest Asia or Middle East, South Asia and East Asia. Thus, cuisines from these regions fall into the category of Oriental delicacy.
Being native to Asia, Oriental food can be found almost anywhere on the planet. The various styles of Oriental food are as follows.
• Szechuan and Hunan
Sub categories include the following.
Chinese cuisine in India is the adaptation of Chinese seasoning and cooking techniques to Indian tastes. Some of the popular dishes are given below.
• Manchow Soup
• Sweet Corn Soup
• Chicken Lollipops
• Spring Rolls
Rice and Noodles
• Hakka or Sichuan noodles
• Sichuan fried rice
• szechwan dosas
Main Course Categories
• Chili Chicken/Prawn/Fish/Mutton/Vegetables/Paneer
• Garlic Chicken/Prawn/Fish/Mutton/Vegetables/Paneer
• Szechwan Chicken/Prawn/Fish/Mutton/Vegetables/Paneer
• Ginger Chicken/Prawn/Fish/Mutton/Vegetables/Paneer
• Manchurian Chicken/Prawn/Fish/Mutton/Vegetables/Paneer
• Hong Kong Chicken
• Ice cream on honey-fried noodles or date pancakes
Back to Recipes Home