Wed, 26 Jul 2017
Chicken Roll Recipe
• 1 Cup Cooked Chicken
• 2 Tomatoes
• 2 Onions
• 2 Eggs
• 1 Tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
• 1 Tsp Garam Masala
• Few Tortillas
• 2 Tsp Oil
• Salt to Taste
• Chili Powder
• Wash, clean, cut and cook chicken.
• Cut onion and tomato separately.
• Sauté chopped onions in heated oil.
• Add ginger garlic paste and fry.
• Add tomato and chicken.
• Fry well and add the chili powder, salt to taste and garam masala.
• Sauté well and remove from flame.
• Beat eggs with little salt in another bowl.
• Take a griddle and pour one tsp oil and 2 tbsp egg on it.
• Cover egg with a tortilla.
• When the egg is cooked, flip over the tortilla.
• Fill the tortilla with the chicken and top it with chopped onions, cilantro and a few drops of lime juice.
• Roll it up and put a tooth pick to seal it.
Back to Recipes Home