Preethi.S, training head, Naturals Salon Training Academy, doles out tips for perfect nails:
- Take a bowl of olive oil and soak your nails in it. Leave them in it for 10 minutes then wipe off excess oil with cotton wool.
- After washing hands, apply a hand cream to prevent them from drying up. Dry nails have more chances of breaking.
- To further avoid dryness, use nail polish removers that are acetone-free.
- Gently massage your nails after applying milk cream.
- Use the finishing side of a nail buffer to help in blood circulation in the nail bed.
--IANS (Posted on 06-12-2013)