india-news

Three die after inhaling toxic gas in Delhi

New Delhi, Dec 5 : Three men, including an incharge of public convenience, were killed Thursday after inhaling poisonous gases inside a drain here, police said.


The incident took place at Narela in west Delhi.

Ratnesh Jha, 25, Rishi Vijay, 24 and Govind Paswan, 30, were found unconscious inside the drain around 5 p.m. and taken to Satyawadi Raja Harish Chander Hospital where doctors pronounced them dead.

According to police, Jha was in-charge of a public convenience. On Thursday, a sanitary sewer line got choked and Rishi was engaged to clean the drain.

According to a police officer, when Rishi did not come back, Jha went inside to trace him. When he too failed to return, Paswan, a friend of Jha, also entered to see what had happened, the officer added.

--IANS (Posted on 05-12-2013)

india-news headlines

India may witness poor monsoon this year

Need to specify junk food items regulated in schools: HC

SC to hear Mittal, Ruia plea against summons May 1

Kejriwal files nomination after attacking Modi, Rahul

Entrust keys of Padmanabhaswamy temple with district judge, SC urged

Probe BJP's Kurukshetra candidate for code violation: Naveen Jindal

Congress confused about its campaign: BJP

Congress worried about Vadra fallout

Money, liquor and drug trail in these elections

Will Tarique Anwar be lucky this time?

Supreme Court forms panel over government advertisements

Modi presiding over hate campaign: CPI-M

Quick Links: Goa | Munnar | Pondicherry | Free Yearly Horoscope '2014

Comments

Your e-mail:


Your Full Name:


Type verification image:
verification image, type it in the box

Message:

Back to Top