Travelling less stressful, thanks to new airport steps
Some people find travelling by air a stressful task. But now people can travel without extra stress as there are new steps taken by airports.
Here's a list of ways to cheer up gloomy passengers, reports huffingtonpost.com:
- 'Zen' rooms at airports: Some airports in the US have rooms where people can sit in quietly, meditate or do yoga. This can help them in easing up the frustration. Finland followed suit by opening a relaxation area at Helsinki airport earlier this year.
- Spreading puppy love: Some airports have adorable dogs, who can attract the canine lovers and get some pampering and love from them. These therapy dogs can spread the cheer among waiting passengers. LAX, San Jose International, and Miami airport have such dogs.
- Serving healthy food: As many as 76 percent of airport restaurants now offer at least one cholesterol-free, vegetarian entree. Airports at Denver, Detroit and Chicago are top three airports for best health options.
- Kids-free zone: If screaming children annoy and disturb you on the flight, Malaysia Airlines, AirAsia and Scoot Airlines have introduced kids-free zone for their passengers. You can read a book and take a nap without getting disturbed.
- Inflight nannies: What can be better than trained staff to meet the demands of your children on the flight. These trained nannies will assist families with everything from keeping the kids entertained to watching over them while parents are taking a very well-deserved nap.
(Posted on 24-11-2013)