bollywood-news

Minor fire at Shah Rukh Khan's residence, 'all safe'

Mumbai, Nov 22 : Fire broke out at Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan's residence Thursday night, but the superstar says all is safe.


"All safe on the house front. Thanks to all departments concerned," Shah Rukh posted on Twitter in the early hours of Friday morning.

In a lighter vein, he added: "'Now that the house is on fire let's warm ourselves' Didn't seem viable though."

A source close to the actor said Friday that it was a minor accident and things were under control.

"Nothing to worry. It was just a minor thing and everything is under control," a source close to the actor said.

Fire occurred due to short circuit in the bathroom, but was soon doused by fire tenders.

--IANS (Posted on 22-11-2013)

bollywood-news headlines

'Bhaag Milkha Bhaag', 'Ship Of Theseus' win National Film Awards

Shilpa Shetty Kundra launches jewelry store in Mumbai with hubby

Shraddha Kapoor walks the ramp for Rohit Bal's new online collection

Sussanne Roshan launches fashion academy in Mumbai

Purani Jeans music to be launched at Hard Rock Cafe

My heartbeat slowed down: Rajkummar on winning National Award

Playback singers Rupankar, Bela Shende win National Award

B-Town cheers National Awards

Salman Khan's father launches Modi's Urdu website

For Hansal Mehta, National Award recognition of hard work

'Jal' bags National Award for best special effects

It came as a surprise: Saurabh Shukla on National Award

Quick Links: Goa | Munnar | Pondicherry | Free Yearly Horoscope '2014

Comments

Your e-mail:


Your Full Name:


Type verification image:
verification image, type it in the box

Message:

Back to Top