bollywood-news

Minor fire at Shah Rukh Khan's residence, 'all safe'

Mumbai, Nov 22 : Fire broke out at Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan's residence Thursday night, but the superstar says all is safe.


"All safe on the house front. Thanks to all departments concerned," Shah Rukh posted on Twitter in the early hours of Friday morning.

In a lighter vein, he added: "'Now that the house is on fire let's warm ourselves' Didn't seem viable though."

A source close to the actor said Friday that it was a minor accident and things were under control.

"Nothing to worry. It was just a minor thing and everything is under control," a source close to the actor said.

Fire occurred due to short circuit in the bathroom, but was soon doused by fire tenders.

--IANS (Posted on 22-11-2013)

bollywood-news headlines

Hazare, Rishi Kapoor get Deenanath Mangeshkar awards

Mighty Raju poses with stars at FICCI

'Purani Jeans' track 'Jind Meriye' video out now

Unfair to say actors didn't vote because of IIFA: Ritesh Deshmukh

'Kaanchi': Epic tale of women's empowerment (Hindi Film Review)

Had made prior commitment to IIFA, say Bollywood actors on missing voting

AGP to showcase 'Blame It On Yashraj'

'Humshakals' wrap up their comic ride

Actor Varun Dhawan turns 27

Bollywood diva Rekha votes in Mumbai

More and more Bollywood producers should opt for Poland: Salman Khan

Ranveer Singh signs endorsement deal with Myntra.com

Quick Links: Goa | Munnar | Pondicherry | Free Yearly Horoscope '2014

Comments

Your e-mail:


Your Full Name:


Type verification image:
verification image, type it in the box

Message:

Back to Top