bollywood-news

Minor fire at Shah Rukh Khan's residence, 'all safe'

Mumbai, Nov 22 : Fire broke out at Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan's residence Thursday night, but the superstar says all is safe.


"All safe on the house front. Thanks to all departments concerned," Shah Rukh posted on Twitter in the early hours of Friday morning.

In a lighter vein, he added: "'Now that the house is on fire let's warm ourselves' Didn't seem viable though."

A source close to the actor said Friday that it was a minor accident and things were under control.

"Nothing to worry. It was just a minor thing and everything is under control," a source close to the actor said.

Fire occurred due to short circuit in the bathroom, but was soon doused by fire tenders.

--IANS (Posted on 22-11-2013)

bollywood-news headlines

Rani Mukerji, Aditya Chopra tie knot in low key affair in Italy

'Mastram' trailer crosses 16 lakh hits on YouTube

Agnee launches music of 'Yeh Hai Bakrapur'

Nargis, John encourage people to imbibe fitness

Priyanka's new single in third spot on Itunes India

Ranveer Singh urges people to try 'the Rex'

Monica Dogra roots for LGBT cause with new US short film

Sajid Nadiadwala to host big bash to celebrate twin successes

'Yeh Hai Bakrapur' a labour of love: Director

I like to surrender to director's vision: Manav Kaul

'The World...' must be seen across India: Anurag Kashyap

Yeh Hai Bakrapur's new song launched

Quick Links: Goa | Munnar | Pondicherry | Free Yearly Horoscope '2014

Comments

Your e-mail:


Your Full Name:


Type verification image:
verification image, type it in the box

Message:

Back to Top