"All safe on the house front. Thanks to all departments concerned," Shah Rukh posted on Twitter in the early hours of Friday morning.
In a lighter vein, he added: "'Now that the house is on fire let's warm ourselves' Didn't seem viable though."
A source close to the actor said Friday that it was a minor accident and things were under control.
"Nothing to worry. It was just a minor thing and everything is under control," a source close to the actor said.
Fire occurred due to short circuit in the bathroom, but was soon doused by fire tenders.
--IANS (Posted on 22-11-2013)