hollywood-news

Gary Barlow refuses to share duet with Elton John

London, Nov 20 : Singer Gary Barlow has announced that "Face to face", his duet with singer Elton John, will be the second single from "Since I Saw You Last" album but has not shared any details.


Barlow, also a member of "Take That" band, hasn't even shared the new song with his group, which also consists of Howard Donald, Jason Orange, Mark Owen and Robbie Williams, reports mirror.co.uk.

"Usually, I would send the guys something to listen to, but I haven't on this occasion. I haven't really let anyone hear it. I know they've heard the first single, but they haven't heard the album. They all love the single, and they really like the change in direction," said Barlow.

He had earlier mentioned the title of his first single - "Let me go".

--IANS (Posted on 20-11-2013)

hollywood-news headlines

Courtney Love credits gay pals for making her a rock star

'Romantic' Kylie Minogue's faith in love intact despite split from Andres Velencoso

Gwyneth Paltrow shares pic of kids from breakup vacation

Uma Thurman 'happy to be older mum'

Orlando Bloom plans on taking up 'grittier roles'

Lindsay Lohan admits dating has been 'distraction' in past

Kirsten Dunst says 'doesn't give off the vibe' to sleep with directors

Gwen Stefani will replace Christina Aguilera in 7th season of 'The Voice'

Kim Kardashian in 'extreme dieting mode' to shed weight before wedding

Miley Cyrus postpones US tour following hospitalization due to allergic reaction

'Mrs. Doubtfire' child star not interested in movie's sequel

Justin Bieber gate crashes Drake Bell's new album release party

Quick Links: Goa | Munnar | Pondicherry | Free Yearly Horoscope '2014

Comments

Your e-mail:


Your Full Name:


Type verification image:
verification image, type it in the box

Message:

Back to Top