hollywood-news

Gary Barlow refuses to share duet with Elton John

London, Nov 20 : Singer Gary Barlow has announced that "Face to face", his duet with singer Elton John, will be the second single from "Since I Saw You Last" album but has not shared any details.


Barlow, also a member of "Take That" band, hasn't even shared the new song with his group, which also consists of Howard Donald, Jason Orange, Mark Owen and Robbie Williams, reports mirror.co.uk.

"Usually, I would send the guys something to listen to, but I haven't on this occasion. I haven't really let anyone hear it. I know they've heard the first single, but they haven't heard the album. They all love the single, and they really like the change in direction," said Barlow.

He had earlier mentioned the title of his first single - "Let me go".

--IANS (Posted on 20-11-2013)

hollywood-news headlines

'Son of God' set to hit Indian screens

The Simpsons get 'Lego-fied' for 25th anniversary special

Shane Warnie 'obsessed' with cute animals

Spielberg to reteam with Kushner for 'The Kidnapping of Edgardo Mortara'

Porn mag 'Hustler' sent to every congress member since 1983

Selena Gomez joins WME, Brillstein

Miranda Kerr swears by coconut oil

Post third child, Uma Thurman at peace

Britney Spears' dad wants her to stay single

Bryan Singer accuser says he was repeatedly raped

Kendra Wilkinson flaunts baby bump in bikini

Justin Bieber 'ready to make positive changes in his life'

Quick Links: Goa | Munnar | Pondicherry | Free Yearly Horoscope '2014

Comments

Your e-mail:


Your Full Name:


Type verification image:
verification image, type it in the box

Message:

Back to Top