According to an independent report ordered by her father Angelo Bertolotti, the Hollywood star did not die from natural causes, reports mirror.co.uk.
It was found that at the time of her death, the "Clueless" star had 10 heavy metals in her body. The amount is several times higher than World Health Organisation high levels.
The metals are found in most rodenticides and insecticides. This has led her family and experts to believe she may have been given rat poison.
Murphy's father had fought for years to secure samples of her hair, blood and tissue, which he later submitted for independent testing.
--IANS (Posted on 19-11-2013)