Makeover expert Aashmeen Munjaal suggests some easy tips to glam up your party look.
- A right start up for party make-up is as essential as its finishing is. Basic cleansing and moisturising of your facial skin is very important as it will give you perfect base after applying foundation of your matching skin tone. Leave it on for approximately half an hour to let it settle.
- As soon as the base is done, apply the right shade of compact powder to set the base. It will also cover the made-up look of the foundation and will give you a natural look.
- Illuminiser can prove to be a great product for party make-up. A basic cream illuminiser works best over all skin tones. To get the best out of it use it under the eyebrow bone. It will automatically enhance your features and will make your eyes look bolder.
- Shimmer adds to your glamour quotient as it helps in highlighting your cheekbones. For fair complexion, hues of pink will work best, whereas wheatish complexion holds no limitations - a shimmery look goes very well with this tone. For dusky tone, metallic shades like bronze and gold are apt.
- For highlighting your eyes use wide variety of eye liners of different shades like black, white, green and neon shades. Catty eyes are back in trend and to get it right, all you need to do is to create a base of nude eye shadow under your eyes and over eye lids. Apply eyeliner, outline your eyes with kohl and finish it off with two coats of mascara.
- To get that perfect pout, outline your lips with a lip liner then apply two-three coats of wine shade lipsticks and voila you are ready for a rocking evening.
--IANS (Posted on 14-11-2013)