Prarthana Patil, head of design, Vinegar, suggests five party wardrobe essentials:
- Sheer top: The see-through tops can be worn with neon racer backs, tubes and strappy tops. Complete the look with a white pair of pants.
- Pencil skirt: Skirts with intricate bead work and embroidery can be worn with a chic top rather than a formal shirt.
- Lace dress: Dress with lace detailing will make you look like a classic party diva.
- Bling jacket: Sequined jackets with metallic colours like gold and silver is a must have to look glamorous.
- LBD: The little black dress never goes out of style. Play with necklines and cuts for variation.
--IANS (Posted on 08-11-2013)