Winter essentials for men
From long underwear to chapstick - men should make sure that they have winter essentials to beat the cold.
Here's a list of products that will help protect men during chilly days, reports huffingtonpost.com:
- Weatherproof boots: Buy an impermeable pair of shoes that will protect your feet from rainy or snowy days.
- A hat: Pick a fun colour or pattern to look different from others who will mostly wear basic black caps.
- Chapstick: It is required year-round, but don't skip the lip moisturiser during winter for sure. It's not a lipstick so, you need not feel self-conscious.
- Long underwear: Men often forget to focus on their undergarments. Long underwear and undershirts, which are non-bulky and have heat-retaining base, are recommended.
- All-purpose ointment: Use it to avoid redness and flaky skin. Be sure to pay attention to chapped skin on your nose, face and fingers.
(Posted on 24-10-2013)