Charoo Chawla Anand, director, Blliis by Ravissant Salon and Spa, shares ways to apply makeup quickly:
- Apply foundation evenly on your face and neck. Blend it well. Do it in upward and outward motion.
- If you have any skin imperfections, apply concealer on blemishes and spots.
- Use some amount of pressed powder to set in your foundation.
- Apply blush on your cheeks and blend it well.
- Line your upper lash line with eyeliner pencil and sweep one stroke of mascara.
- Apply lipstick to add colour to your lips.
--IANS (Posted on 02-10-2013)