Here are a few must-carry skin care products suggested by Aakriti Kochar, beauty and makeup expert, Oriflame India:
- Light-weight moisturiser or sunblock: These will help to avoid skin damage and pigmentation.
- Face wash: When excess oil settles on your skin for long, it causes acne. It is advised to wash face every six to eight hours to avoid such skin problems.
Caption: Ms. Aakriti Kochar - Beauty and Makeup Expert, Oriflame India_4
- Sanitizer: Our hands come in contact with many surfaces that attract bacteria and infections. An anti-bacterial sanitizer will keep hands clean and bacteria-free.
- Toner or astringent: Regularly use a toner or astringent to remove impurities from skin.
- Blotting paper: Use it to wipe excess oil or dirt from the 'T' zone of your face. The blotting paper also removes impurities and also keeps makeup intact.
--IANS (Posted on 26-09-2013)