Cook instant noodles with a twist
Young or old, two-minute noodles is one of the easiest and yummiest ways to fight hunger. An expert suggests tips to enhace noodles flavour.
Abhinav Sharma, Head Chef, Amsterdam Kitchen and Bar, says go beyond the masala packet and try more ingredients to prepare instant noodles:
- In addition to original masala, use garam masala too.
- Add ginger-garlic paste along with masala.
- Put boiled vegetables and mix it with the noodles.
- For garnish, add coriander, mint leaves and cheese.
- If you are a ketchup lover, you can add tomato ketchup.
- Soya sauce and vinegar also add flavour.
(Posted on 26-09-2013)