Makeover consultant Aashmeen Munjaal suggests few do's and don'ts for party hairstyles:
- A night before the party, oil your hair. Hot towel treatment is also a good way to nourish tresses.
- Another way to moisturise hair is to apply curd and leave it on for 20 minutes. Then rinse it. This should be done a day before you choose to let hair down. With well-conditioned hair, your mane will be able to take any blow-dried look.
- Brush hair every morning to remove dust and dust.
- Regularly massage scalp to stimulate blood supply to hair roots.
- If you choose to iron hair at home, use heat protecting spray.
- While oiling brings back moisture in hair, wash well to remove it. Otherwise hair will look limpy.
- Don't go overboard with hair accessories.
--IANS (Posted on 13-09-2013)