Infinity pools are synonymous with luxury and beauty, as they merge with the horizon, these pools are one of the best ways to relax and enjoy magnificent views.
Hotels.com, the global hotel bookings expert, has drawn up a list of five beautiful infinity pools in hotels across India where one can enjoy different views.
Here are the top five breathtaking infinity pools in India:
- Taj Malabar, Kochi, Kerala: It gives you the illusion of merging with the waters of the magnificent Kochi harbor.
- Alila Diwa, Goa: One can enjoy soaking in the lush green paddy fields of Goa here.
- Wildflower Hall, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh: At 8,250 feet above sea level, the infinity pool here extends into the magnificent Himalayan mountain ranges.
- Kumarakom Lake Resort, Kumarakom, Kerala: It merges with the Vembanad Lake here.
- Kurumba Village Resort, Coonoor, Tamil Nadu: The infinity pool stretches out to the lush green valley in the Nilgiris.
--IANS (Posted on 01-09-2013)