A dental anesthetist told a jury that Jackson asked her to give him an anesthetic, but she refused the singer's request, , saying it was not appropriate.
According to news.com.au, Dr Christine Quinn testified that Jackson called her to a Beverly Hills hotel in 1998 or 1999 and asked her to give him the anesthetic propofol.
Jackson died from an overdose of propofol in 2009 that was administered in his bedroom by Conrad Murray, who was later convicted of involuntary manslaughter, the report said.
Quinn was testifying in a negligent hiring lawsuit filed by Jackson's mother against AEG Live LLC, the promoters of his ill-fated comeback concerts, it added.
--ANI (Posted on 29-08-2013)