'Always in denial' Pak predictably denies involvement in 1993 Mumbai serial blasts
Islamabad, Mar. 22 : Pakistan has categorically rejected the involvement of any of its agencies in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts.
A total of 257 persons were killed and 713 others injured when a series of 13 coordinated explosions shattered the metropolis on March 12, 1993.
Foreign Office spokesman Aizaz Ahmed Chaudhry, while responding to reports carried in some sections of the Indian media regarding the judgment of the Indian Supreme Court implicating Pakistani government agencies in the 1993 Mumbai terror incident, rejected such allegations, reports the Daily Times.
He said that a detailed response could only be given once the judgment had been studied in its totality.
The spokesman said that Pakistan is itself a victim of terrorism and had rendered immense sacrifices in the international fight against this menace.
He said Pakistan has on numerous occasions offered cooperation to India in fighting terrorism through laid down bilateral mechanisms.