The poll was conducted by AA Insurance, which surveyed 1000 drivers about their top frustrations.
It was found that drivers who damaged a parked car but leave no note were the biggest gripe, with 70 per cent of women finding this frustrating, compared to 59 per cent of men, Stuff.co.nz reported.
The second most frustrating thing was drivers who speed up at passing lanes, followed by drivers who steal parking spots.
The company's customer relations head Suzanne Wolton said that there were no significant differences found between sexes when it came to attitudes towards aggressive drivers.
She said that younger people appear less bothered by certain driving behaviours, like speeding and using mobile phones while driving, compared to older age groups.
Wolton said that this could be a result of their relative inexperience in driving compared to older motorists.
Top 10 frustrations are listed below:
1. Drivers who damage your parked car and don't leave a note with their
2. Drivers who speed up at a passing lane or slow down after the passing
3. Drivers who steal a car park you were clearly waiting for.
5. Drivers with children who aren't wearing seatbelts or properly restrained.
6. Failing to indicate.
7. Drivers who don't dip their lights for oncoming traffic at night.
8. Drivers who exhibit signs of aggressive behaviour.
9. Drivers who do not park properly.
10. Able-bodied drivers using disabled spaces.
--ANI (Posted on 02-05-2013)